- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) for individuals suffering from:
- situational stress and conflict
- work-related emotional distress
- physical stress symptoms
- Independent Psychological Examinations of individuals on disability leave related to mental health problems such as major depression, anxiety disorders, traumatic stress, etc. These are designed to determine:
- Functional impairment: Psychometric test instruments allow more precise measurement of cognitive and emotional impairments than do other approaches, supporting conclusions about restrictions, limitations and accommodations.
- Coping deficits: Personal coping problems contributing to mental health conditions or impairment and which should be addressed to support work return.
- Workplace issues: Factors in the work situation precipitating or maintaining dysfunction and which should be addressed to support work return.
- Treatment/Recovery plan: Appropriate cognitive-behavioural interventions, whether these take the form of formal treatment or coaching support.
Report provided within 1-2 weeks of examination.